Air Showers/Pass Thrus
- Standard and Custom design capabilities
- Variety of construction materials available
- Modes of operation for door operation
- PLC. programmable logic control
- Design build, custom engineer to fit any application
- Manufactured in the USA
The Liberty AS-200 Air Shower Series can be designed to your specifications in either stainless steel or novaply laminated plastic and will provide maximum protection in high traffic areas. The AS200 Air Shower Series is an ideal choice for durability and quality and is designed for continuous operation near controlled areas.
Air filtered through 35% ASHRAE secondary filters. HEPA filters 99,99% efficiency removal of particles to 0,3 microns. Shipped disassembled typically in 5 pieces for on-site assembly. The unit has a control panel plug-in system requiring a single location power source.
Standard sizes are available or units can be custom designed to meet your needs for easy access or passage of materials between the cleanroom and outer dirtier areas. Pass thrus offer essential for maximum protection against outer contamination when objects are passed into or out of the cleanroom. Constructed of novaply laminated plastic, acrylic, enameled cold rolled steel, polypro, 304 stainless steel or 316L stainless steel. The optional stainless steel mechanical interlock is a pushpin lock and turn handle system. Completely assembled and ready for installation.
Liberty's Air Showers can be built using our standard sizes of 4' x 4', 4' x 5', 4' x 6', and 4' x 8', custom design sizes are also available. Pass thrus are custom designed to meet specific needs.
Tunnels quoted on request for more than 1 person entry, 4 x 15, 4 x 20, and custom designed
Liberty's Air Showers and Pass Thrus can be constructed using a variety of materials, including:
- Novaply laminated in high pressure plastic
- 16 gauge stainless steel, 304, 316L also custom quoted
- CRS, Cold Rolled Steel, 16 gauge
Liberty's Air Showers are shipped in sections, head section, walls, doors and base (if unit is w/base). Head section is normally 500 Lbs or more, and will require a fork lift or material lift rated at minimum 1000 lbs. Head section must be raised up over and placed on the wall sections, doors would then be installed.
An electrical connection is required, Liberty will supply power to a junction box. The installation must have an electrician hardwire on site.
Opening in wall must be larger than OD of pass thru. Insert in wall, attached supplied angle to the wall, picture frame the unit in the wall.
Value Added Services
- Standard sizes as well as custom design capabilities
- 2 series style or air showers
- AS200E, plastic diameter, typical 30 per unit, (4 x 5)
- 3 HP blower, approx. 7000 cfm
- AS200, 1 aluminum punka louver, typical 14 per unit (4 x 5), 5 HP blower, approx. 5500 cfm
- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Research Labs
- Animal Labs
- Precision Mfg.
- Metal Mfg./ Lead Industry