NEW PRODUCT OFFERINGS FROM LIBERTY:
- Verticle Sliding Pass Thru Window Conveyor System
- PureSeal Pass Thru unit for use is demanding applcations
- Process Isolation Solutions for Data Center to slash energy cost
- Alcare Plus® Antispectic Handrub with Emollients
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Solution designed specifically for cleanroom applications
Liberty Industries, Inc. Introduces a Vertical Sliding Pass Thru Window
Liberty Industries, Inc., a leading manufacturer of cleanroom products, announces the addition of a manually operated vertical sliding pass thru window conveyor system Model #VSW, to its product group.
The window is available in custom widths and heights and is a mere 2-1/4” in depth, taking up very little space in your room. It is available in 304 or 316 stainless steel with glass, clear plastic, or opaque panels.
The pass thru window is easy to open and is held open by counterbalances tuned to the window weight. The complete window including the façade and frame is easily installed within minutes in walls of any construction material.
The vertical sliding pass thru window is designed for use in moving production amounts of material from one area to another, which may or may not be restricted, without the need to swing open a door or to push the product through curtains.
Liberty Industries, Inc. Introduces the PureSeal Pass Thru Unit:
Uses for the Liberty PureSeal Pass Thru unit include clean and sterile medical environments, pharmaceutical, bioscience, biomedical, biotechnology, life sciences, aseptic processing, as well as vivarium applications.
- Smooth surface – easy to clean, sterilize or disinfect.
- Coved corners in the chamber with no protuding or recessed areas.
- Unit is constructed of electropolished 304 stainless steel with chrome plated latches.
- Custom monolithic PureSeal gasket which allows for steam cleaning.
- Mechanical interlock, which is isolated from the chamber, prevents both doors from being opened simultaeously.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Integral mounting flange on one side; mounting flanges shipped loose on the other side.
- Materials do not support the growth of micro organisms.
- 316 stainless steel doors with or without viewing glass.
- Custom sizes designed to your specification.
- Door swing direction.
- Ventilated air supply with either HEPA or ULPA filtration.
- Spill tray.
- Key lock.
Liberty Industries, Inc. Introduces Process Isolation Solutions for Data Centers:
Slash energy costs with better air flow dynamics by using AIRBLOCK™ Curtain Systems offered by Liberty Industries, Inc.
Data Center wtih Air Block Partitions Save energy on air conditioning by as much as 15% and up to 67% on fans.
Protect critical operations by maximizing airflow dynamics and increasing the effectiveness of hot aisle/cold aisle isolation.
The specially formulated vinyl and non-vinyl materials include Polysim 509, a low out gassing, static – dissipative polyurethane that meets ASTM and NFPA fire retardancy requirements. AIRBLOCK™ hardwall enclousures offer another energy-saving solution for separating hot and cold air aisles.
The hardware is designed for easy attachment to existing ceilings so that curtains fall away in the case of a fire, allowing sprinklers full operating range.
Alcare Plus® Antiseptic Handrub with Emollients
Alcare Plus® Antiseptic Handrub is a foamed, alcohol-based Surgical Scrub and Healthcare Personnel Handrinse with broad spectrum antimicrobial action against pathogenic microorganisms that provides the same benefits as Alcare Antiseptic Handrub but is not a Surgical Scrub. The Alcare Plus formulation of 62% ethyl alcohol and enhanced emollients provides hand antisepsis and moisturizing at the same time. For use where immediate, waterless hand degerming compliance is needed. For use as a Healthcare Personnel Handrinse to provide immediate antimicrobial efficacy. Mild formulation for hand comfort. Formulated with enhanced emollients for high frequency professional use. Compatible with CHG products. Product is white in color.
- Dispensers for 9 oz. & 17 oz. cans
- Adaptor to use 9 oz. can in the 17 oz. bracket
70% isopropyl alcohol (IPA) solution designed especially for cleanroom use
- CiDehol® ST 70 Ready to use. Filtered to 0.2 µm, individually double-bagged and gamma-irradiated to ensure sterility. Made according to USP specifications and packaged in a Class 100 cleanroom. Each lot undergoes a bacterial endotoxin test to ensure that the product meets or exceeds “Water-for-Injection” quality in endotoxin limits and each lot also undergoes a USP 14-day sterility test. Each case is shipped with lot specific documentation which details QC, irradiation, sterility and bacterial endotoxin limits. Available in both non-aerosol trigger spray bottle and gallon size.
- Model LIB8312 Sterile 70% IPA trigger pump, 12 oz, 16/case
- Model LIB8301 Sterile 70% IPA gallon, 4 gal/case
- INGREDIENTS: 70% Isopropyl Alcohol, USP 30% Purified Water, USP by Volume
- SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE:The shelf life is 2 years. The expiration date is on the product. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
- PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENT: Flammable – do not come in contact with flame or extreme heat. Avoid eye and skin contact.